ICAT is seeking proposals from interested parties for the following:
● Provide an overview of the existing modelling for GHG emission reduction impact assessment and future emission projection;
● Apply GACMO to analyze Ethiopia’s GHG mitigation options for achieving its updated NDC;
● Develop an NDC tracking framework for Ethiopia based on the GACMO tool;
● Provide capacity building to relevant GHG MRV experts from or nominated by the Ethiopian Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
MRV Support on Article 6 Participation
● Support the capacity building support from the ICAT program to Ethiopian MRV experts and stakeholders on how to meet the MRV requirements related to Article 6 participation.
The beneficiaries targeted are the climate change focal points and MRV officials at the Ministry of Development and Planning and other government ministries, the teams working on national GHG inventory and regular reporting to the UNFCCC, national GHG mitigation planning and tracking, and other stakeholders.
Closing date: 2 May 2023, 23:59 CEST
Photo by teresa cotrim on Pixabay
ICAT 2023 Partner Forum Report out now
ICAT at SB 58
Update on the ETF Blended Training in French
Launch of a new guide on integrating air pollution action into climate transparency frameworks
ICAT’s transparency hub in Central Asia builds capacity on greenhouse gas inventories
Webinar: Integrating Air Pollution into Climate Change Transparency Frameworks
Call for Proposals: Technical support for the establishment and running of a Regional Climate Action Transparency Hub in Central America
2023 ICAT Partner Forum: Supporting country readiness for effective implementation of the ETF, 25-27 April 2023, 14:00-17:00 CEST
Case study: Promoting Climate Action at Sub-National Level in Chile
Third ICAT project in Nigeria begins: MRV framework for a just and gender-inclusive transition